Sandia Peak Tramway
For a fantastic scenic activity, you really need to take a ride on the Sandia Peak Tramway. It takes you a distance of 2.7 miles to a vantage point of over 10,000 feet for a panoramic view of the Rio Grande and the countryside. You can also enjoy a dining experience atop Sandia Peak to complete your experience or check out the outdoor activities you can do at Sandia Peak. Now before you take the tramway, be sure to check out the tips listed below. They just might help you save a little extra money on your tickets. In addition to that you may also find the latest known coupons for the Sandia Peak Tramway listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are in the military, just show your military ID and save $3 off your tramway ticket.
- Make a dinner reservation along with your ticket purchase and you can save up to $5 on your Sandia Peak Tramway ticket.
- Get a season ticket for the Sandia Peak Tramway. It pays for itself in 10 trips. A family pass is even cheaper per person.
- If you are a senior, just mention this at the time of your ticket purchase and you will save $3 off your ticket.
- Check with the Albuquerque Convention & Visitors Bureau. They offer a lot of coupons for the area including coupons for the Sandia Peak Tramway restaurants.
- If you are a member of the Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union, purchase your Sandia Peak Tramway tickets through the credit union and get an additional discount on your tickets.
- Be sure to follow the Sandia Peak Tramway on Facebook. You’ll get updates on upcoming promotions and events.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more people. You just need to make your reservations well in advance in order to get the group discount rate.