Cliff’s Amusement Park
For some serious fun during your Albuquerque staycation just head on over to the Cliff’s Amusement Park. It’s seriously fun, featuring Water Mania (a water adventure play land), thrill rides, family rides, kiddieland, and more. Be sure to check the calendar too for upcoming events at the park, which operates through September. Ready to plan your visit to the Cliff’s Amusement Park? Before you do be sure to read the tips below. They should help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs to the amusement park. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for discounted admission to the Cliff’s Amusement Park.
Tips & Coupons
- Go ahead and get the Cliff’s Combo Pass. This gets you unlimited rides for the entire day plus a pass to Water Mania and the walk around pass, all for a discounted price.
- Load up with the Cliff’s Fun card and you can save up to 20% on the $120 fun card.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online look for fund codes or promo codes. You will see a box on the ticket purchase page. Enter the code here and click continue. If the code is valid you should see the discount instantly appear.
- Check the KOAT website. They have in the past posted coupons giving you 50% off your admission to the Cliff’s Amusement Park.
- Listen to Magic 99.5 FM and you can download a coupon that is good for $5 off admission or $3 off upgrade admission to the Cliff’s Amusement Park.
- Check with the Albuquerque Convention & Visitors Bureau. They offer several coupons for area attractions including a $4 off coupon for Cliff’s Amusement Park.
- Follow the Cliff’s Amusement Park on Facebook. They sometimes send out announcements of upcoming promotions that are exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- Get together a group of 25 or more people and you will get a group discount rate. You just have to make your reservations well in advance.